WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We believe in one God existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Holy Scriptures to be the inspired, absolute authority, infallible Word of God.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he
sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which is separation from God.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe (trust, adhere to) in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
6. We believe that each individual must experience a personal
regeneration, being born again of the Holy Spirit by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, thereby becoming a child of God..
7. We believe that life conforming to the teachings of Christ is an essential evidence of a living faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that all born again persons should be filled with the Holy Spirit subsequent to being born again. The Holy Spirit is sent by God the Father to indwell, cleanse, guide, teach, and empower the believer, and that the gifts of the Holy Spirit might be evident in the body (church of Jesus Christ) according to the Scriptures.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and that He now sits at the right hand of God the Father, making intercession for the believers.
10. We believe in the personal second coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust; for the just a resurrection unto everlasting life, and for the unjust, a resurrection unto judgment and eternal punishment of the wicked.
GracePointe is evangelical in nature and have our roots in the